Using Surreal CMS With Adobe Muse - We'd Love To Hear Your Feedback
Surreal CMS is a well established content management system that is fully compatible with Muse. This is a third party system, built outside of MuseThemes, and one we're excited about.
Surreal is simple and flexible, and provides a number of benefits that Muse users may find very useful. Here are just a few:
- Inline Editing - Surreal's inline editor is a powerful yet comfortable way to make edits directly in your browser.
- Version Control / Revisions - Monitor changes made to the site, and rollback to any old version within the last six months.
- User Management / Permissions - Add multiple users to edit websites, control permissions and lock down content areas you don't want editable.
- White Labeling - Add your logo and change the Surreal theme in seconds. Present your clients with a branded CMS without mention of Muse.
- Compatibility - Works on any site, new or existing. Even works great with Business Catalyst.
- Read our Surreal overview article to learn more about what's possible when using Surreal with Adobe Muse.
We've created a new members-only 7 part Surreal training series designed to get you experimenting with the system.
There is a great deal more we can do to expand on Surreal in Adobe Muse. We'd love to know what you think! Join the conversation on our forum.
I am super excited about the SurrealCMS system. I have not been able to get it to link to my Adobe BC account (I found BC instructions here: https://docs.worldsecuresystems.com/user-manual/site-design/connecting-to-your-site-using-sftp.
Please help; I have at least 4 customers that will welcome this new SurrealCMS functionality.
he i buy a plan yesterday
and i can’t download anything
your website is a fake or not?
i contact the support by email nobody answer
please correct the bug if it s that please , it urgent
True beta testing is what you did and now, a real world execution is what I will do by creating a full web design business and solely using this new tool for micro business’ in Mexico. M-T + SURREAL CMS + ADOBE MUSE = BIZ
I’m going ALL IN with this and very anxious to see what happens, worst case scenario, would be for to hand do every single site that falls our way.
How does Surreal work with layouts that aren’t responsive? I prefer to use phone layouts for mobile devices. Is this supported?