Your privacy is very important to us. Read below how we collect, store, use, and share your personal information.
The following is an agreement between you as licensee and user (“You) and the owners of MuseThemes.com ("Website"), and Visual Arms Creative Corp. ("Owner,” “VA,” "We"). We at MuseThemes.com respect your privacy, are committed to protecting it and want you to be informed about the ways we protect, use and share the information that we collect.
This Policy is an integral part of our Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”).
If you have any questions about this Policy or do not agree with it, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below before using the website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grounds For Information Collection
Information We Collect
Visual Arms Creative Corp. collects Personal Information, including:
- Your name and contact information, including your mobile phone number, email address and company details (including physical address, and phone number) which you may submit to us when you interact with the Website;
- Information about location or similar location based information;
- Billing information, including credit card number and billing address
In addition, when you use the Site, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and activity on the Site. This information is stored in our server logs in order to enhance the functionality of our Site.
What We Do With Collected Information
We may use this information for the following:
- Fulfilling purchases and providing our products and Services;
- Communication regarding your purchases, our Services, and any activities surrounding the Company;
- Updating records for the purpose of retaining records about you;
- Protecting our legitimate interest;
- Compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- Improvement of the Company and Site;
- Prevention of unlawful activities;
- Evaluation of our marketing and for the purposes of research, training, and analysis of the Company
We may contact you by e-mail for the purposes set out in this section. By submitting such information to us, you are deemed to have agreed to us contacting you by email. We will continue to contact you using this method until you advise us in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted.
How We Collect Information
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our Services;
- From third party providers, Services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors)
Sub-User Information Collected
As you use our Site, you may import into our system Personal Information you have collected from your customers. We have no direct relationship with your customers or any person other than you, and for that reason, you are responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals. Consistent with the uses of Personal Information covered above, we may transfer Personal Information of you or your customers to companies that help us promote, provide, or support the Company. We may use and incorporate into features information you have provided, we have collected from you, or we have collected about customers.
If you are a customer and no longer want to be contacted by one of our users, please unsubscribe directly by contacting the User directly to update or delete your data. If you contact us, we may remove or update your information within a reasonable time and after providing notice to the User of your request.
We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our Users for as long as needed to provide our Services or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
Managing Your Information
Visual Arms Creative Corp. employs procedural and technological measures designed to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Where reasonably practical, Visual Arms Creative Corp. uses SSL and other encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with supplementary information;
- Receive a copy of Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us;
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact our DPO by email (email@example.com).
We may use your Personal information for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Company, which we believe may interest you.
These marketing materials will include an opportunity to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address from our marketing distribution list.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important email communications. These may include announcements about the Company, or about your individual account.
You can disable cookies in your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. You can find out how to do this by modifying your browser’s preferences appropriately.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing customer Personal Information, account signup agreements, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Visual Arms Creative Corp. may only share personal information with partners or suppliers in order for them to fulfill the Service you have ordered. These organizations will have access only to the information required to permit them to perform their obligations to us.
Links to Third Party Sites