Creating an online store (eCommerce) in Adobe Muse - Video Training

Curious how you can build a complete online store using Adobe Muse?

Check out the video below for a full tutorial, using the ecommerce provider Wazala's embeddable online store.  It only took me 4 minutes to integrate the store into Adobe Muse, and I didn't write a single line of HTML code.

For more information about Wazala, feel free to click the banner to the right to let the folks over there know that I sent you their way. I would greatly appreciate it.

Enjoy, and good luck!

June 22, 2012 by Steve Harris
previous / next

Comments

John

John said:

Wow I’m excited I can implement this in my site :)

Thanks!

Jimmy

Jimmy said:

What about creating an eCommerce store on Muse for clients?

Janet

Janet said:

Wazala works beautifully within Muse! It looks great and it updates automatically as you add products. I am so grateful for your information. Thank you for sharing it. The support folks at wazala are also very helpful.

Muse-Themes.com

Muse-Themes.com said:

Hi Janet,

That’s great to hear! Glad that the Wazala team has helped you out as well.

Cheers
~Steve Harris

Abdul

Abdul said:

SEO has changed a lot recently, because the work is technical it is best done by workers who have learnt the industry and have industry experience, this can be quite rare with a lot of professionals though
p.s Never take guidance from people on the Warrior Forums haha

Camilla

Camilla said:

Hi. I tried Wazala, easy tool, but could not use it, because of the payment gateways – the credit card solution for Scandinavia was not available yet … Does anyone have another similar solution?

Joe

Joe said:

Very helpful, thank you. Would this be the course of action to take if I wanted to set up an online site for a restaurant and have an order online feature?

Bert

Bert said:

Thanks a million for this info!!!!!!! I will be putting it to use.

Kam

Kam said:

O’ well. Thanks. My search had it’s purpose and your site and this post was it.

Elia

Elia said:

Great.
I created a online store in Wazala and put it in my web, BUT, I tried to make a buy and in the last step the page fails.
Do you know if I need configure a ‘online store’ in my server before put the store in my web?

KeyLime

KeyLime said:

OMG so easy, no more coding, Im so happy now.

Lulu-san

Lulu-san said:

Cool ad-on for a webshop.

@camilla. If you already have a site, try ecwid. Free for under 10 products. Just Google it,

Cheers